The #1 source for Wireless Music Systems in Northern California!
Experience & Control Wireless Music in Every Room
What Is Streaming Music?
This is the latest and greatest in the music world. No longer do you have to own stacks of content to enjoy music from every corner of the globe. There are several music services that for either free or a small monthly fee give you access to millions of songs! You just need a device to pull them out of the cloud and control the content. Steaming also allows you to access music files you may already own and the huge world of internet radio.
What SONOS Can Do?
- Fill your home with music
- Play any music content on any computer on your network
- Give you access to thousands of internet radio stations around the world
- Choose to set up just about any streaming music service on the planet
- Finally, its probably the easiest way of all to get into the exciting new world of iTunes Audio!
How SONOS Works
- Every SONOS piece includes a network connection and a pass through back out for your network cable. However, the SONOS system needs just one hard wired connection to your network. From there it sets up its own wireless mesh network that allows the SONOS components to talk to each other.
- You control the streaming music with your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, the SONOS Controller or any computer on your network. The apps for your devices are free!
- Each SONOS device can pull a different music stream down. This means you could have Pandora playing on the porch, internet radio in the kitchen, and your iTunes library playing in the den. But it gets better. With the SONOS room link feature you can link rooms to play the same source and control the volume together, how cool is that!
- Sonos plays with Airplay, so whatever is on your’s or your friend’s IOS device can go straight to your Sonos system!
- SONOS is simply the world’s best wireless music system!
The Important Parts and How We Use Them
The BOOST provides enterprise-grade wireless performance for your Sonos system so you get unparalleled reliability. We’ll use it in homes that are known to have wireless connectivity problems. It includes all the benefits of BRIDGE.
The CONNECT is the heart of most systems if you already own an audio system. Consider the CONNECT to be like a CD player. It has both analog and digital outputs to connect up to your existing stereo.
The CONNECT :AMP is just like a CONNECT, but it also includes a beefy power amp to drive a set of speakers. It even has a subwoofer out to add a powered subwoofer.
The PLAY :3 is an all in one, compact powered speaker. Put one in your bathroom, laundry room, or anywhere a small speaker will do the trick. All you need is an electrical outlet for power, nothing else since it’s all wireless!
The PLAY :5 is a larger version of the PLAY :3. It can fill a pretty good sized space with music. It has a very handy handle on the back to make it super easy to tote outside on your screen porch!
The new SUB can be added to the PLAY :5, PLAY :3, the PLAYBAR, or your any speakers driven by the CONNECT :AMP! It adds the extra bass you’ll need for the impact of movies or music listening. We can help you set it up with your Sonos components for best performance.
Finally a Sonos TV speaker bar! With 9 drivers, the PLAYBAR is a perfect way to improve your TV audio. Best of all, turn off the TV and you’ll have access to all the music in the world as it then acts just like the other Sonos components.
Some of the, over 100, streaming music sources from around the globe.
Some Typical Systems
CONNECT AND YOUR STEREO
In many cases this is all you will need, or just add a BRIDGE if you do not have a network connection at your stereo system. You’ll have all the music in the world at your fingertips!
CONNECT :AMP AND YOUR SPEAKERS
If you want to reduce some clutter, consider the CONNECT :AMP and a great pair of speakers. With the small CONNECT :AMP box you’ll get 55 watts per channel, enough to drive most compact speakers and fill your room with music!
CONNECT :AMP AND A SUB
When you want to rock, add the SUB to the CONNECT :AMP and your favorite speakers. It works great with both bookshelf and in ceiling or in wall speakers. We’ve got them set up in our stores to show you how the SUB can really add to your music enjoyment.
The new PLAYBAR integrates seamlessly with your TV to provide vastly improved TV audio. Turn the TV off, and it becomes another Sonos component filling your space with rich sound from its 9 drivers. Add a SUB to the PLAYBAR for even bigger sound!
Many homes built in the 1990’s-2010’s have speaker wires running back to a central location. We can help you figure out the best way to get music all over your home. You may already have a multi-channel power amp, so a few CONNECT pieces may make the most sense. Or you may not have any gear, and a stack of CONNECT :AMPs might be the best idea.
For rooms where you want to add sound but have no speaker wires, NO PROBLEM! We can use a CONNECT :AMP and some great speakers, or one of the all in one PLAY :5 or PLAY :3 pieces.
As you can probably tell, a SONOS system and the experts at Audio Advice can get music where ever you want it throughout your home!